Wednesday 29 June 2011

First micro blog post! Though it is quite long....

I have decided to fly in the face of convention! I am quite sure I won't be the first but I don't know many people doing this....little, tiny blog posts!


I realise Twitter is a dedicated micro blogging site but I just thought this could work also!


So, as I now realise this is getting too long to be considered a micro blog, I will move swiftly on with my first in what will be - I hope - an amusing series of posts:


Funny names that should be names and sound like names but aren't names....got to come up with a better name than that (athankyou)


This came up on my twitter feed -


"Dr Pepper Snapple takes Dublin bottler to court"


This of course refers to the beverage but...imagine going to see that Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment